There’s nothing more frustrating than having your vegetable patch squashed by a rouge football or your favourite alfresco lunch overshadowed by unsightly bins and compost areas. In cases such as these, we suggest taking a leaf out of Grange Fencing’s book. The company, which is renowned for its range of stylish garden products, suggests that garden lovers can maximise their outdoor space by defining their garden in terms of ‘zones’ depending on usage, whether that be for relaxing, entertaining, gardening or storage etc. By accentuating these areas with features such as fencing, planters and garden structures, it is possible to create a garden space to best suit your lifestyle.
Amongst the company’s wide range of decorative timber products, Grange has introduced a number of garden ‘Collections’; complementary outdoor structures and accessories which have been designed to be used in combination to help distinguish these separate ‘zones’, whilst maintaining a cohesively designed outdoor space.
The Valencia collection is perfect if you prefer a more traditional approach to landscaping. The range features intricate lattice work throughout, meaning that pieces will sit well within classically designed outside spaces. Comprising of a decorative fan trellis, arch, and handsome corner arbour for dining and entertaining, the Valencia collection offers beautiful structures for any size garden.
As for those of us for whom privacy is paramount in the garden, the chic ‘Contemporary’ collection is ideal. Including an arch, arbour, and trio of planters, and the ‘Vogue’ panel. All are finished using a high quality, smooth planed timber, and the robust Contemporary Vogue Panel features timber slats on both sides, making it ideal for masking storage areas or as a substantial garden boundary.
Grange is offering one lucky Amateur Gardening reader the opportunity to transform their garden with products from either the Valencia or Contemporary collection. The winner will be able to select products from their chosen collection, with a total prize value of up to £1000!
FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BELOW
For more information on Grange’s garden collections and other products and to find your nearest stockist, visit www.grangefen.co.uk.
Terms and conditions
Standard Terms and Conditions .
- The promoter is Time Inc. (UK) Ltd (“TIUK”) who have their registered offices located at Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SU].
- The PRIZE DRAW (“Prize Draw”) is administered by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd (“TIUK“) who have their registered offices located at Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SU].
- The PRIZE DRAW (“Prize Draw”) is fulfilled by Grange Fencing Limited, (“Grange Fencing Limited”) who have their registered offices located at Halesfield 21, Telford, Shropshire, TF7 4PA ]
- Entry into the PRIZE DRAW (“Prize Draw”) is free to enter and entrants can via online.
- The prize (“Prize”) is o£1000 worth of Grange fencing product (“Prize“) .
- The PRIZE DRAW is open to residents in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man aged eighteen (18) or over, excluding employees and past employees of TIUK, and Harken, Inc. its printers and agents, the supplier of the prizes and anyone materially connected to the administration of the PRIZE DRAW. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request from TIUK.
- The PRIZE DRAW will run on the online at http://www.amateurgardening.com/grange (“Prize Draw Website“):
- Entry into the PRIZE DRAW is by entrants filling their required details and answer the question stated on the online via form.
- PRIZE DRAW will open on Saturday 8th April 2017.
- Closing date for the receipt of PRIZE DRAW entries is Midnight Monday 1st may 2017.
- Entry into the PRIZE DRAW is online only via the link. Entry made online using methods generated by a script; macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Entries which are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and will be deemed void.
- Only one (1) entry per person may be submitted which will then become the property of TIUK.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the PRIZE DRAW
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification. TIUK accept no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted to the Prize Draw Website/s or for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- The PRIZE DRAW will be drawn on Tuesday 9th May 2017 and will be supervised by an independent observer.
- Unless otherwise stated the winner (“Winner“) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within these terms and conditions -The Winner will be notified by EMAIL within 4 weeks of the close date.
- Reasonable effort will be made to contact the Winner If the Winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, TIUK reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged TIUK reserves the right to offer the Prize to the runner-up supervised by an independent observer.
- If Winner cannot be contacted within 7 DAYS from the initial contact OR draw date, an alternative winner will be drawn.
- The decision of TIUK is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- The Prize is as stated and is not transferable to another individual. No cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Confirmation of the Prize will be made by POST and TELEPHONE to the Winner.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
- The Winner/s is/are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the Prize, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this competition and will do so in accordance with applicable data protection legislation
- When entering their details on the entry form, entrants will be given the option to opt-in to Promoter communications containing newsletters and information about products, services or promotions (“Opt-in Communications”). If the entrant does not tick the relevant box to receive Opt-in Communications, Promoter will not communicate with entrant for any purpose other than as required in connection with this competition. If the entrant does not opt-in but later decides that they would like to receive these communications, the entrant can update their marketing preferences by contacting the Promoter. If an entrant opts-in to receive Opt-in Communications, the entrant can change their mind and opt-out at any time by updating their marketing preferences by contacting the Promoter or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from the Promoter.
- Prizes are subject to availability. TIUK accept no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the Prize being withdrawn or amended.
- TIUK reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of the PRIZE DRAW at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The Winner agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by TIUK relating to any post-winning publicity.
- PRIZE DRAW may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- No alternatives to the prizes offered will be given.
- The provider of the Prize is specified within the promotional material.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If any of these terms and conditions is found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable all other provisions shall continue to apply.