Spear & Jackson’s products have long been widely recognised for their heritage and high quality. The company has recently joined forces with the horticultural team at Kew Gardens to create this exclusive range of top-end gardening tools. The new range has been rigorously tested to ensure the highest level of performance and quality. The result is a unique range of digging, cultivating, and cutting garden tools that are genuinely ‘used and recommended by Kew’.
The Neverbend Carbon range of garden tools have a hammer finished epoxy coating for improved resistance to rust, humidity and alkalis in the soil. Weatherproof handles are made from the finest ash harvested from FSC-approved, well managed forests.
Every Neverbend Carbon product also comes with a 15-year guarantee.
Eight AG readers will win;
A beautifully boxed 3-piece tool set from the Kew Gardens collection (£29 RRP) which features three pieces in
Neverbend stainless steel, with leather straps and FSC-certified Ash handles for longevity.
Included in the set:
- Weed fork: H28 x W7.5 x D3.5cm
- Transplanting trowel: H31 x W6.5 x D7.5cm
- Hand trowel: H31 x W7.5 x 9.5cm
In addition, keep your essential gardening tool close to hand with this secateur and leather holster set (£28.49). The holster features a belt clip for easy attachment, while the secateur has strong carbon steel blades, along with a metal anvil for improved durability. The adjustable cutting width makes for versatile use, with ergonomic soft-grip handles ensuring you can prune in comfort.
All you need to do is answer this simple question;
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is Time Inc. (UK) Ltd (“TIUK”) who have their registered offices located at Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SU].
- The PRIZE DRAW (“Prize Draw”) is administered by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd (“TIUK“) who have their registered offices located at Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SU].
- The PRIZE DRAW (“Prize Draw”) is fulfilled by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd (“TIUK”) who have their registered offices located at Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SU]
- Entry into the PRIZE DRAW (“Prize Draw”) is free to enter and entrants can via online.
- The prize (“Prize”) is one set per winner of Spear & Jackson’s Tool sets (“Prize“) with a total of 7 sets to be given to 7 winners.
- The PRIZE DRAW is open to residents in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man aged eighteen (18) or over, excluding employees and past employees of TIUK, and Harken, Inc. its printers and agents, the supplier of the prizes and anyone materially connected to the administration of the PRIZE DRAW. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request from TIUK.
- The PRIZE DRAW will run on the online at http://www.amateurgardening.com/kewgardenscollection (“Prize Draw Website“):
- Entry into the PRIZE DRAW is by entrants filling their required details and answer the question stated on the online via form.
- PRIZE DRAW will open on Saturday 25th February 2017.
- Closing date for the receipt of PRIZE DRAW entries is Midnight Tuesday 28th march 2017.
- Entry into the PRIZE DRAW is online only via the link. Entry made online using methods generated by a script; macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Entries which are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and will be deemed void.
- Only one (1) entry per person may be submitted which will then become the property of TIUK.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the PRIZE DRAW
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification. TIUK accept no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted to the Prize Draw Website/s or for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- The PRIZE DRAW will be drawn on Wednesday 29th March 17 and will be supervised by an independent observer.
- Unless otherwise stated the winner (“Winner“) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within these terms and conditions -The Winner will be notified by EMAIL within 4 weeks of the close date.
- Reasonable effort will be made to contact the Winner If the Winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, TIUK reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged TIUK reserves the right to offer the Prize to the runner-up supervised by an independent observer.
- If Winner cannot be contacted within 7 DAYS from the initial contact OR draw date, an alternative winner will be drawn.
- The winners will receive their tickets via the post in early May
- The decision of TIUK is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- The Prize is as stated and is not transferable to another individual. No cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Confirmation of the Prize will be made by POST and TELEPHONE to the Winner.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
- The Winner/s is/are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the Prize, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this competition and will do so in accordance with applicable data protection legislation
- When entering their details on the entry form, entrants will be given the option to opt-in to Promoter communications containing newsletters and information about products, services or promotions (“Opt-in Communications”). If the entrant does not tick the relevant box to receive Opt-in Communications, Promoter will not communicate with entrant for any purpose other than as required in connection with this competition. If the entrant does not opt-in but later decides that they would like to receive these communications, the entrant can update their marketing preferences by contacting the Promoter. If an entrant opts-in to receive Opt-in Communications, the entrant can change their mind and opt-out at any time by updating their marketing preferences by contacting the Promoter or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from the Promoter.
- Prizes are subject to availability. TIUK accept no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the Prize being withdrawn or amended.
- TIUK reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of the PRIZE DRAW at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The Winner agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by TIUK relating to any post-winning publicity.
- PRIZE DRAW may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- No alternatives to the prizes offered will be given.
- The provider of the Prize is specified within the promotional material.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If any of these terms and conditions is found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable all other provisions shall continue to apply.