Amateur Gardening has five pairs of tickets to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show to give away, thanks to QVC and Flower Power!
Celebrate the 10th birthday of premium plant food, Flower Power, with a trip to Chelsea
Helping you achieve gold medal winning results is what top performing plant food, Flower Power, is all about. It’s the reason why, ten years on from its launch, qvcuk.com is set to sell its millionth tub this month. To celebrate the anniversary as well as it’s many gold awards, QVC is launching a limited edition gold tub, price £31, and giving away five pairs of tickets, worth over £600, to the world renowned RHS Chelsea Flower Show where the sort of results Flower Power provides can win major prizes.
QVC gardening expert, Richard Jackson, says of his professional formula: “It’s a high potash plant food that will help anyone grow lots more flowers, as well as bigger and better crops of fruits and vegetables. Since introduction it’s become the gold medal secret of success for many home gardeners as well as leading growers at major flower shows, including Chelsea.”
How to enter:
QVC is giving away five pairs of tickets, worth over £120 a pair providing entry to RHS Chelsea on 27 May (the last day of the show). All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer a simple question below.
What’s on QVC this month
FEBRUARY is a great month to prepare for the gardening season ahead. To help you make all the right decisions tune in to QVC gardening shows where resident gardener Richard Jackson will be on hand to provide advice and plenty of inspiration. Make a date of February 19, QVC’s key gardening day when the limited edition Flower Power gold tub, containing 2.4kg of the super concentrated plant food, will be available to buy, or simply visit qvcuk.com for more great gardening advice.
Richard Jackson’s tips for getting winning results with Flower Power
Feed your plants once every two weeks from March to May. The extra high levels of potash in Flower Power will help strengthen the early growth and develop the flowering potential of plants.
From June to September, do what the professionals do and feed nutrient hungry plants (like summer bedding) twice a week with Flower Power
For top yields with greenhouse tomatoes, trials have shown that feeding with Flower Power three times a week (once the first truss has set) can help double the crop compared with feeding
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is Time Inc. (UK) Ltd (“TIUK”) who have their registered offices located at Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SU].
- The PRIZE DRAW (“Prize Draw”) is administered by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd (“TIUK“) who have their registered offices located at Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SU].
- The PRIZE DRAW (“Prize Draw”) is fulfilled by QVC UK, Inc (“QVC UK, Inc“) who have their registered offices located at QVC UK Main Headquarters, Building 8, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5XU
- Entry into the PRIZE DRAW (“Prize Draw”) is free to enter and entrants can via online.
- The prize (“Prize”) is 5 x 1 pair of tickets to The Chelsea flower show(“Prize“).
- The PRIZE DRAW is open to residents in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man aged eighteen (18) or over, excluding employees and past employees of TIUK, and Harken, Inc. its printers and agents, the supplier of the prizes and anyone materially connected to the administration of the PRIZE DRAW. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request from TIUK.
- The PRIZE DRAW will run on the online at http://www.amateurgardening.com/flowerpower (“Prize Draw Website“):
- Entry into the PRIZE DRAW is by entrants filling their required details and answer the question stated on the online via form.
- PRIZE DRAW will open on Friday 27th January 2017.
- Closing date for the receipt of PRIZE DRAW entries is Saturday 4th March 2017.
- Entry into the PRIZE DRAW is online only via the link. Entry made online using methods generated by a script; macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Entries which are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and will be deemed void.
- Only one (1) entry per person may be submitted which will then become the property of TIUK.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the PRIZE DRAW
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification. TIUK accept no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted to the Prize Draw Website/s or for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- The PRIZE DRAW will be drawn on Monday 6th March 2017 and will be supervised by an independent observer.
- Unless otherwise stated the winner (“Winner“) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within these terms and conditions -The Winner will be notified by EMAIL within 4 weeks of the close date.
- Reasonable effort will be made to contact the Winner If the Winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, TIUK reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged TIUK reserves the right to offer the Prize to the runner-up supervised by an independent observer.
- If Winner cannot be contacted within 7 DAYS from the initial contact OR draw date, an alternative winner will be drawn.
- The winners will receive their tickets via the post in early May
- The decision of TIUK is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- The Prize is as stated and is not transferable to another individual. No cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Confirmation of the Prize will be made by EMAIL to the Winner.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
- The Winner/s is/are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the Prize, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this competition and will do so in accordance with applicable data protection legislation
- When entering their details on the entry form, entrants will be given the option to opt-in to Promoter communications containing newsletters and information about products, services or promotions (“Opt-in Communications”). If the entrant does not tick the relevant box to receive Opt-in Communications, Promoter will not communicate with entrant for any purpose other than as required in connection with this competition. If the entrant does not opt-in but later decides that they would like to receive these communications, the entrant can update their marketing preferences by contacting the Promoter. If an entrant opts-in to receive Opt-in Communications, the entrant can change their mind and opt-out at any time by updating their marketing preferences by contacting the Promoter or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from the Promoter.
- Prizes are subject to availability. TIUK accept no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the Prize being withdrawn or amended.
- TIUK reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of the PRIZE DRAW at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The Winner agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by TIUK relating to any post-winning publicity.
- PRIZE DRAW may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- No alternatives to the prizes offered will be given.
- The provider of the Prize is specified within the promotional material.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If any of these terms and conditions is found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable all other provisions shall continue to apply.