Amateur Gardening have teamed up with Forest Holidays to offer one lucky winner and up to 3 guests a weekend break in a luxury cabin set in breathtaking British woodland.
Accommodation will be in a fully equipped two bedroom Silver Birch cabin on a self-catering basis, sleeping up to four people. Each cabin comes with soaring windows with dramatic forest views and your own private hot tub from which to stargaze late into the night.
Choose from one of 9 stunning locations exclusively on Forestry Commission land, subject to availability. While each location offers something different; from the tranquil lochs in Scotland, to the arresting views over the North York Moors at Cropton or Keldy, down to the invigorating coastal walks in Cornwall, all promise a perfect picture of stunning scenery as you venture on your countryside walk.
Whether you are travelling as a group of friends, a couple or with family, your cabin is your personal sanctuary in the forest. The freedom, the fresh air and the forest are yours to enjoy at your own pace. Get ready for action, choosing archery, kayaking or cycling. Or master the art of relaxing, opting for gentle woodland walks, enjoying a sensory spa treatment or simply unwinding in the private comfort of your cabin or hot tub. All Forest Holiday locations have cycle trails and woodland walks, plus a variety of outdoor activities including Forest Ranger activities. Every location has a resident Forest Ranger – an expert in the life of the forest who is ready and eager to share their woodland skills and knowledge with you. Dogs are also welcome in specific pet-friendly accommodation. Visit www.forestholidays.co.uk to find out more.
For your chance to win simple answer the question below
Forest Holidays are offering Amateur Gardening readers a 10% discount off the price of a Forest Holidays cabin for breaks taken by 30 December 2017. To book enter the promotional code GARDENING at www.forestholidays.co.uk. Book by 30 June 2017.
Terms and conditions
Standard Terms and Conditions .
- The promoter is Time Inc. (UK) Ltd (“TIUK”) who have their registered offices located at Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SU].
- The PRIZE DRAW (“Prize Draw”) is administered by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd (“TIUK“) who have their registered offices located at Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SU].
- The PRIZE DRAW (“Prize Draw”) is fulfilled by Forest Holidays, (“Forest holidays”) who have their registered offices located at Forest Holidays, Bath Yard, Bath Lane, Moira DE12 6BA.
- Entry into the PRIZE DRAW (“Prize Draw”) is free to enter and entrants can via online.
- The prize (“Prize”) is a 3 night weekend break in a 2 bedroom Silver Birch cabin. The prize can be taken any time up to December 2017 subject to availability. The prize is valid for use at any one of nine locations listed above. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. The prize can only be used against one booking. The winner is responsible for transport to and from their chosen location. The break is on a self-catering basis; food, travel, organised leisure activities (“Prize“) .
- The Prize (“Prize”) does not include Forest Ranger walks, and any other additional costs associated with the break are not covered by this prize. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize. Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- The PRIZE DRAW is open to residents in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man aged eighteen (18) or over, excluding employees and past employees of TIUK, and Harken, Inc. its printers and agents, the supplier of the prizes and anyone materially connected to the administration of the PRIZE DRAW. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request from TIUK.
- The PRIZE DRAW will run on the online at http://www.amateurgardening.com/forestholidays (“Prize Draw Website“):
- Entry into the PRIZE DRAW is by entrants filling their required details and answer the question stated on the online via form.
- PRIZE DRAW will open on Monday 15th May 2017.
- Closing date for the receipt of PRIZE DRAW entries is Midnight Monday 10th july 2017.
- Entry into the PRIZE DRAW is online only via the link. Entry made online using methods generated by a script; macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Entries which are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and will be deemed void.
- Only one (1) entry per person may be submitted which will then become the property of TIUK.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the PRIZE DRAW
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification. TIUK accept no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted to the Prize Draw Website/s or for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- The PRIZE DRAW will be drawn on Tuesday 13th June 2017 and will be supervised by an independent observer.
- Unless otherwise stated the winner (“Winner“) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within these terms and conditions -The Winner will be notified by EMAIL within 4 weeks of the close date.
- Reasonable effort will be made to contact the Winner If the Winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, TIUK reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged TIUK reserves the right to offer the Prize to the runner-up supervised by an independent observer.
- If Winner cannot be contacted within 7 DAYS from the initial contact OR draw date, an alternative winner will be drawn.
- The decision of TIUK is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- The Prize is as stated and is not transferable to another individual. No cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Confirmation of the Prize will be made by POST and TELEPHONE to the Winner.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
- The Winner/s is/are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the Prize, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this competition and will do so in accordance with applicable data protection legislation
- When entering their details on the entry form, entrants will be given the option to opt-in to Promoter communications containing newsletters and information about products, services or promotions (“Opt-in Communications”). If the entrant does not tick the relevant box to receive Opt-in Communications, Promoter will not communicate with entrant for any purpose other than as required in connection with this competition. If the entrant does not opt-in but later decides that they would like to receive these communications, the entrant can update their marketing preferences by contacting the Promoter. If an entrant opts-in to receive Opt-in Communications, the entrant can change their mind and opt-out at any time by updating their marketing preferences by contacting the Promoter or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from the Promoter.
- Prizes are subject to availability. TIUK accept no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the Prize being withdrawn or amended.
- TIUK reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of the PRIZE DRAW at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The Winner agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by TIUK relating to any post-winning publicity.
- PRIZE DRAW may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- No alternatives to the prizes offered will be given.
- The provider of the Prize is specified within the promotional material.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If any of these terms and conditions is found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable all other provisions shall continue to apply.
- The reader offer must be booked by 30 June for stays up to 31 December 2017, subject to availability. The reader offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer and the code must be entered at the time of booking. The offer can be withdrawn or amended at any time at the discretion of Forest Holidays. The 10% is off the price of the cabin only.